Thursday, March 7, 2013

Scene Stealing Shoes

A good pair of shoes or boots can add extra kick ;) to your outfit.

My current favorites are my Naturalizer Aria strap boots (no longer available)


They're warm for the cold winter days (or just plain windy), and quite comfortable for walking.

I can tuck my jeggings inside to show off the straps, or hide them inside my boot cut jeans.

For a little change of pace, I thought I'd share this slide show of famous shoes from the movies.

Scene Stealing Shoes

There are even some thigh boots (or higher) in the mix.

Which ones are your favorite?

And, Catherine Deneuve is still Belle!


Have a nice day!

I'm looking forward to my spring break!

1 comment:

  1. Currently my favorites are a pair of black peep toe sling backs, I can barely walk in them, but they make me feel great!

    ReplyDelete